DUBLIN, November 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Train-the-Trainer Bundle For Drug Testing has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The ultimate trainer package, the Train-the-Trainer package integrates instructor qualification for multiple testing protocols into a single course. Includes over 20 hours of instruction that will prepare DOT and non-DOT in-house trainers and corporate trainers to certify others to perform workplace drug and alcohol testing.
Important Note: This course requires the student to have an evidence-based breathing apparatus (EBT) for demonstrations and enough mouthpieces to perform more than 7 simulations (at least 10 spare mouthpieces ). The technician will also need at least 10 Alcohol Test Forms (ATF) and tamper evident tape if your EBT device does not print tamper evident self-adhesive labels.
The DOT & Non-DOT Train-the-Trainer Bundle is the all-in-one solution for those who need to train employees in multiple testing protocols, from independent collection site managers to multi-state, multi- domestic employers operating under DOT and Non-DOT regulations.
Includes ALL of the following online training programs:
- DOT Train-the-Trainer Course for Urine Collectors
- DOT BAT train-the-trainer course
- Train-the-trainer course for non-DOT urine sample collectors
- Train-the-trainer course for hair sample collectors
- Train-the-trainer course for saliva/oral fluid sample collectors
With Train-the-Trainer certification, in-house corporate trainers and trainers who want to start their own training business can train and qualify new specimen collectors and provide both recurrent and error-correction training for collectors. .
Students learn at their own pace through our comprehensive online training program that uses videos, handouts, and resources. Training materials, including supplies and forms needed for demonstrations, are sent directly to the student. Also included at no additional cost are virtual simulation demonstrations (simulations) performed via webcam. A certificate of completion can be downloaded immediately after successfully completing the course.
Get certified as a trainer for multiple test protocols and grow your career instantly. Successful students receive a co-branded white-label content delivery system called EaslerLMST that can be used to deliver training directly to learners, as well as an invaluable guide to federal drug and alcohol testing regulations.
This course meets or exceeds training requirements in all 50 states and for the following federal agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA),
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA),
- Federal Transportation Administration (FTA),
- Federal Railway Administration (FRA),
- United States Coast Guard (USCG) and
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
Main topics covered:
Course Features and FAQs
- This course meets or exceeds training requirements in all 50 states and the following federal agencies: FMCSA, FAA, FTA, FRA, USCG, PHMSA, and other counties that use DOT guidelines.
Created by lawyers
- This course and its additional resources were created by the co-founder, attorney, drug and alcohol testing authority and subject matter expert of the organizer, Andrew David Easler, Esq.
Live customer support
- Students, managers, and supervisors can contact and chat with the US-based instructor to answer questions throughout the course
Learn anytime and anywhere
- Courses only expire when you complete the course, this means employees don’t feel pressured to “cramme” for a course only to forget about the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make less time. errors than in traditional training environments.
Credits never expire
- Unused course credits never expire, so feel free to order credits in bulk for maximum discounts.
Instant access to the course
- Employees receive instant access to the course right after registration or invitation sent by a training manager or supervisor.
26-38 hours of learning
- The drug testing train-the-trainer package can take more or less time depending on the pace, reading, and level of understanding of the student.
- Same-day certificate issuance after completing a course, downloadable in PDF and printable format.
Instant manager accounts
- When an employer purchases two or more credits, we automatically create a manager account which can then be used to invite employees and keep all training certificates in one place, helping you stay compliant and well prepared for an audit. performed by the DOT.
Approved for CE credits
- The organizer is an approved training provider with many HR certification bodies, licensing bodies and regulatory bodies around the world and they offer continuing education credits (CE credits) with the majority of Classes.
- Employers can purchase training and reference books that will help students and supervisors understand the applicable regulations for each applicable DOT subagency, including FMCSA, FAA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA, and ‘USCG.
Andrew D. Easler, Esq
For more information on this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iw1ge4
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets