DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–“Basic Good Manufacturing Practice for Quality Control Laboratory Training” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Presentation of the GMP training
In the manufacture and quality control of medicines, compliance with GMP rules is the decisive aspect for the manufacture of high quality products. For this reason, every staff member in the pharmaceutical industry must be familiar with the basic requirements of GMP
The Good Manufacturing Practices Certificate program provides a comprehensive overview of best practices in manufacturing management and quality control testing of pharmaceutical products.
The live online training is designed for people who have little or no knowledge of GMPs.
You get to know the most important pharmaceutical regulations and their importance,
you get a basic overview of GMP requirements in pharmaceutical production, and
you become familiar with the technical terms in the field of GMP and their meaning
Understand the regulatory requirements governing GMP compliant QC laboratories.
Understand how to apply these requirements
Understand regulatory expectations regarding laboratory design and utility
Understand regulatory expectations for laboratory equipment/instruments
Main topics covered:
Here are the areas of interest:
1) An introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP),
2) CFR Title 21, Parts 58, 210, 211
3) GMP in warehouse,
4) Quality control laboratory design
5) Microbiology in the workplace,
6) Cleaning and sanitation,
7) Good Documentation Practices – GMP Laboratory
8) Documentation and record keeping, stability and training
9) Contamination control,
10) Manufacturing controls,
11) Packing checks,
12) Quality Assurance and Quality Control
13) Pharmaceutical Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
14) Regulatory inspection
15) Deviations / Non-conformities
17) How to write an effective survey
For more information on this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t1j571